Frequently Asked Questions about Colorado Anger Solutions Classes
• The program is 12 sessions long
• Group classes meet one time per week for 12 consecutive weeks
• Individual sessions may be scheduled as you wish. Some people meet once a week, some every other week, some twice a week.
• Consultation: $60
• Instruction manual: $30
• Group classes: $45 each
• Individual counseling: $110 per session
Classes are available at our office locations below:
6901 S. Pierce Street
Littleton, CO 80128
7200 E Hampden Avenue
899 Logan St.
Denver, CO 80203
• Why do I get so angry?
• How do I get control over my anger?
• How do I improve my communication?
• How do I learn to let things go and move on?
• How do I keep from getting so angry?
• What tools can I use when I am upset?
Yes. This course counts for court-ordered anger management requirements. It does not, however, count for court-ordered domestic violence treatment. Many clients choose to take this course before they go to court to show the court that they are working on their issues.
Classes are usually 6–10 people.
You can pay with check, cash, or credit card.
You can pay weekly or pay up front if you prefer.
Before you get started with the group you will need to complete a 30-minute first appointment. This is the perfect time for you to discuss your individual situation and why you are taking anger management, ask any questions about the group, and make sure that the group is a good fit for you. Download Forms
With a signed form called a “release of information” from you we will be happy to communicate directly with employers or court representatives. We can also write letters of verification that you are in the classes, and work with whoever you would like us to.
Insurance is not accepted for these classes. However, at your request we can provide you with a receipt that you may use to get reimbursements from your insurance plan.
You can find out more about the class schedule in your initial consultation appointment.
Yes. The results are remarkable. Click here to read some testimonials from past clients.
Yes. You can also take an anger evaluation.